What thing did I forget that is probably related to the following list of various things that might be the details of the thing I might have forgotten probably?
- A dumpster
- Muddy, slippery ground
- I slipped in some mud?
- Feelings of inadequate height
- The dumpster might have been taller than I am, and I do not like that about dumpsters because they are very difficult to climb into?
- At least one baby raccoon
- A very ripped up blue plastic bag
- The raccoon was maybe inside the very ripped up blue plastic bag?
- Lots of screeching
- So much screeching
- It hurt my ears, I know that
- The moon looking very judgmental
- The moon did not say anything, I doubt, but it looked very judgmental probably
- Handling very fragile things
- Moving things with my teeth, which are not very good for handling very fragile things
- Moving very fragile things with my teeth even though I know that handling very fragile things with my teeth is not a great idea
- Maybe the bag was fragile?
- Maybe the baby raccoon inside the bag was fragile?
- Oh, there are faint memories or even more screeching
- It is difficult to stress just how much screeching there was
- The baby raccoon was definitely contributing to the screeching
- I think wanting to find a place for something was involved, but I do not know
- Finding a very warm place to rest my face in my cave because I wanted to be warm
- But I always want to be warm?
- I think I found the baby raccoon in the blue bag
- I was definitely very hungry during all of whatever this was
- But I am always very hungry?
- I wanted to help the baby raccoon
- And it was inside a plastic blue bag and screeched a lot
- The moon was just so judgmental
- Why were you so mad at me, moon? What had I done to you?
- So maybe it was night
- That seems reasonable
- The screeching is in my mind, though
- And that baby raccoon
- Oh no
- I remember now
- I had to find a warm place for that baby raccoon I found in the dumpster because it was very clearly very upset about being inside the dumpster and I think I left the blue bag and the baby raccoon in my cave
- Oh no, the bag is still in the corner of my cave but the baby raccoon is not
- There is no baby raccoon anywhere
- I checked all around my cave
- And all over the place
- I hope it is okay
- It is, right?
If you would like to try being a bear, why not read some of the bear adventures available on this very site?
For any questions or comments directed at Bear, feel free to write to him using this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also now use Tumblr to address questions to Bear. Also, you can find bear photos and such on Bear’s Instagram, and don’t forget to “like” Bear on the book of faces.
The baby raccoon will be ok, but will you be ok bear?
You are a bear and I am a baby raccoon that wants its blue bag back.
Reblogged this on There Are So Many Things Wrong With This and commented:
This is a great blog.