The forest has been lucky enough to get a little bit of snow recently. It is always nice to see the colors of the forest shift in such soft seeming ways when snow drops on everything around. Trees, the ground, rocks, and even forest creatures carry the snowy coats until it all melts away.
There are a many things you can do in the snow that you simply cannot do without the snow:
- Bury your paws into the soft ground
- Roll around
- Change your fur color (black to white for me)
- Wear water
- Leave very obvious trails
- See a white squirrel
- Trip on things that are covered in snow
- I am sorry, white squirrel
- There are several white squirrels
- They scattered
- Now they are in a tree?
- Squirrels, I am sorry, I did not see you
- Throw snow that in shaped into tiny balls
- No those are rocks
- Throw snow covered rocks
- Please stop throwing snow covered rocks at me
- This is not fun
- I do not like the snow
- I hate the snow
- Please leave, snow
- I am going to run back to my cave where there is no snow or squirrels or snow covered rocks or anything like that
- They are chasing me
- Leave me alone
- Avoid it
- You can avoid the snow
- You can avoid the snow by going somewhere that is covered and will not let the snow inside
- Like my cave
- The squirrels are here?
- How did they get here so quickly?
- They have snow?
- There is so much snow in my cave?
- How did it get here?
- Did they bring it?
- Please, stop throwing snow and snow covered rocks at me
- Hide in this dumpster
- No snow in here
- No squirrels
- Everything is okay
- Sleep here
- Wake up here
- How did they find me?
- Why is there snow here now?
Snow is terrible, and everything about it is terrible. I do not recommend being around snow.
If you would like to try being a bear, why not read some of the bear adventures available on this very site?
For any questions or comments directed at Bear, feel free to write to him using this email: justasinglebear@
You can also now use Tumblr to address questions to Bear